Our school improvement plan (SIP) provides information regarding the key priorities identified through self evaluation for the next year. It is used to help drive school improvement and is monitored by school governors.
There are five key areas for development this year:
- To develop an effective leadership team who can consistently improve outcomes for all pupils
- To improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment so that all lessons typically create learning conditions that enable pupils to consistently make good or better progress over time.
- To develop learner's personal development, behaviour and welfare in order to have a positive impact on their progress.
- To improve outcomes for pupils in each year and across the curriculum so that current pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their different starting points.
- To improve the effectiveness of Early Years provision ensuring that it is highly responsive to children's needs.
Each area for development is broken down further in the attached SIP overview.