Our school improvement plan (SIP) provides information regarding the key priorities identified through self evaluation for the next year. It is used to help drive school improvement and is monitored by school governors.
Our SIP is organised under the following broad objectives:
- To develop an effective leadership team who can consistently improve outcomes for all pupils
- To improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment so that all lessons typically create learning conditions that enable pupils to consistently make good or better progress over time.
- To develop learner's personal development, behaviour and welfare in order to have a positive impact on their progress.
- To improve outcomes for pupils in each year and across the curriculum so that current pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their different starting points.
Out key priorities for 2017-2018 are:
- To improve the teaching of spelling and phonics across the school
- To develop and improve opportunities for learners from high starting points to secure greater depth
- To provide greater challenge to the opportunities in the whole curriculum for children to develop their personal spirituality and to develop their capacity to reflect and explain verbally.
Further information about how we intend to achieve these targets is set out in the attached SIP.